Tuesday, March 7, 2017

The girls and I just got home from HEB. We've had a busy day. I got out and ran with Brian this morning. We parted ways and I walked another loop, totaling five miles. I crave that time alone in the morning.
The girls and I rushed over to Bible study. I keep meaning for us to walk over there, but we're always, always running late. The Bible study lecture was good, but I look forward to when we break off into our small groups most! After the study was over, my small group walked over and had lunch at Lakeside Pizza and Grill, one of the places in the neighborhood that's right down from the church office. I haven't had many opportunities to visit with these ladies outside of Bible study, and I enjoyed learning more about each of them. We made it to the grocery store after that. I knew the girls were tired after being out all morning and half the afternoon, but they didn't complain. If there's one thing I've learned after years of raising kids, it's that if you start early taking your kids shopping and running errands with you, they'll grow accustomed to it and wont throw a fit about it. I always did my grocery shopping with my older four because I didn't want to have to do it in the evenings and take away from time with Brian. It's worked so far. 
A cold front blew in this morning and it's cold gain after being hot yesterday. 
We have half a week left before the kids get out for spring break. It seems like we get so man holidays in Leander ISD, but I won't complain. 
Brian got me an Instant Pot for Christmas and I use it almost every day. Right at this moment I have a turkey going in it. 
I had to get a new social security card to register for classes. I lost mine at some point in the last nineteen ears. It came in today, so now nothing is holding up me registering. Yay!
Margaret and Samuel just drove up, and John just walked home, so I'm off to see how their school days went.





No comments:

Post a Comment