Thursday, September 29, 2016

Just for fun...a couple's survey!

What are your middle names? 
Lee and Ann
How long have you been together?
we started dating 20 years ago, married 19 years ago. we met 23 years ago.
Who asked who out? 
he did. completely out of the blue for me, but he'd been thinking about it for a long time
Do you have any children together? 
yes, six amazing kids
What about pets?
no
Did you go to the same school?
no. i was homeschooled and he attended a small rural public school.
Who is the most sensitive?
him
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
El Chile or Trudy's
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
NYC
Who has the worse temper? 
him, but he keeps it contained most of the time. 
Who does the cooking?
me. always.
Who is more social? 
me
Who is the neat freak? 
we're both neat freaks in different ways. he's very tidy. i'm a cleaner.
Who is the most stubborn?
me
Who hogs the bed?
neither. we sleep in each other's arms every night. no joke. this is why we only need a full size bed. 
Who wakes up earlier? 
i naturally do, but he's been waking up earlier out of necessity lately.
Where was your first date?
this is embarrassing - cracker barrel. 
Who has the bigger family?
me, by one sibling
Do you get flowers often?
maybe every other month. but ALWAYS when he's done something to upset me. he's been bringing me plants lately because he knows i prefer them
How long did it take to get serious? 
less than a month. we were talking about getting married about three weeks after our first date
Who eats more?
on a regular basis, probably me as i'm usually a lot more active. 
Who does the laundry? 
me, but he does all the ironing
Who’s better with the computer?
neither
Who drives when you are together?
he does. my driving makes him nervous. my driving makes me nervous.
Who picks where you go to eat? 
we usually decide together, but he defers to me if we have different thoughts.
Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? 
he is.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? 
so this is an interesting question. neither of us "rules the roost". i think i have a more domineering personality, but i consciously defer to him. we both contribute different strengths to the relationship. i tend to be a lot more pushy, but have learned to reign it in because i don't want to be that way. he's so laid back and easy going and doesn't feel the need to have things his way. he's definitely the provider in the family, but he's not the decision maker. 
Who has more tattoos? 
neither. we're both being counter culture by our absence of tattoos
Who eats more sweets?
it varies
Who cries more?
me, but he's not afraid to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment