Friday, March 6, 2020

Thursday, March 5

My habit is to run after I drop the girls off for school. I was on my merry way when William texted me that he had missed the bus. Instead of my usual fives miles, I turned back toward home thinking I would have just enough time to drive him over to VHS and get back for my day job. When I came in view of our house I suddenly remembered that Brian had take my car over to Firestone this morning for an oil change and I wouldn't have it back till the evening. Thankfully Jana came through and said she could take William. It sure is nice to have Brian's sister and her husband nearby. I never dreamed we'd become so close to them. Most of the time I've known Jana and then Michael, they have lived far from us but about two years ago they moved to our neighborhood when Michael was hired as the worship pastor at our church. We spend a lot of time with them now either serving in ministry together or just hanging out.

My house is clean today. I've got all the shades raised and I wiped down the windows yesterday. The sun is shining in and all my plants are saying hallelujah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment