Wednesday, August 24, 2011

yesterday was a really rough day. William has had an earache, and has done no work the past couple of days. he tends to be my slacker when it comes to school work anyways, so it's hard to tell if he feels too bad to do any work, or if he's just being lazy. the day was so long, too. sitting at the table from 8 to 3 is just way too much. i had to go in my room and cry a few times just to make it through the day. i am really hoping today is better.

mama came by and brought some things for baby and some books for the kids. i was on the verge of tears when she was here. i think she could tell.

but i do have much to be grateful for. Margaret was a huge help yesterday and did laundry, swept, vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms, etc, without being told. she's growing up a lot and is such a blessing!

it has been so dry here. my nose is constantly bleeding, something new to me. also i always feel dehydrated even though i've been drinking a lot of water. really praying for God to send us some rain!

11 weeks until my due date. i'm hoping for ten or maybe 9 and  half weeks. i've never reached my due date, and John was born 10 days early. i keep thinking that i at least want to make it through Halloween so i can dress up like the great pumpkin.

Brian made reservations for us to get away to a b&b for a few days around my birthday. it will be our "babymoon". i am so looking forward to it!

speaking of my love, i realized yesterday that it was 18 years ago this september that he walked into my life. and it was 15 years ago this september that we went on our first date. i'm so glad he moved to Austin all those years ago. =)

well, it's nearly 5:45, which means it's time for me to head out to exercise. until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment