Wednesday, August 10, 2011

baby tummy.


went to see Dr. Love today. he wanted to do another ultrasound to check on the placenta position and all. everything looks good and she is indeed a girl. =) i have my blood glucose test on friday. i'm feeling good, albeit a little tired. my weight is creeping on up. i've gained 18 pounds so far. i keep telling Brian i'm trying to catch up with him. he keeps lifting weights and eating a little more just to stay ahead of me.

three days of school down so far, one to go. i think we're getting the hang of this.

when i was at the doctor, they gave me the hospital preregistration papers. that means we're getting closer! i find myself day dreaming about baby quite often these days. i feel so humbled and blessed to be carrying another life!

well, since everyone is finished with school for the day we're headed to swim before meeting friends for dinner at Central Market.


1 comment: