Friday, March 2, 2012

we went to the Rodeo Austin Cowboy breakfast this morning.

the gang

poor momma looking awfully tired. LOL.
  
they had pancakes, biscuits and gravy, sausage, fried catfish and shrimp, brisket tacos, muffins, donuts, orange juice, coffee, milk, and lots of other stuff. there was other cool stuff, like line dancing lessons, clowns, horses and longhorns, and live music, of course. 

we're enjoying a beautiful day. the doors have been open and the kids have been running in and out. i'm feeling better today. i guess this medicine has finally kicked in. i really thought i must have colon cancer yesterday. i might still, but at least i don't feel like it today.

we're going camping in the camper tonight. =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, don't freak me out w/ the colon cancer:(( I will be praying for you, Sweets!!! My g'ma passed from that and it really scares me to think about that, esp w/ what I've been going thru too. I'm hoping you and I both get some answers and feel better SOON! What meds did they put you on?? I hope you're not in any pain!

    I'm glad you feel better today. I wish you were here so you could do the Scope it out 5k on the 24th. It's for colon cancer. I'll do it even if i hafta walk 3mph!!!!!

    Love ya, C

    ReplyDelete