Tuesday, November 15, 2011

freeze frame time

me and my girl~




life is starting to get a little more normal. a new normal, which includes around the clock feedings (for both me and Hazel) and diapers changes, and little - very little - sleep. and i love it.

i was blessed by visitors twice yesterday, first Karen and Josef and their kiddos. they arbitrarily kept them out of school yesterday and so my four enjoyed some midday sword fighting with Keegan and Jewels. later on, my sweet friend, Lisal, brought us dinner. she also said she wants to give Hazel a baby shower, which will be a huge blessing!

i'm recovering nicely physically, a little slower emotionally. i was able to squeeze into my 00 jeans, albeit with some effort 4 days post partum, and tummy is pretty much back in place although looking like elephant skin. emotionally, i felt like i was on a bit of a rollercoaster for the first week, but yesterday seemed like a more even day. i always feel so good while pregnant, that once baby comes, the change in hormones is almost overwhelming to me. it's enough to make me want to get pregnant right away - haha. anyways, i think things are evening out a bit.

Hazel changes day to day. i don't want to forget these moments and what they felt like, how she looked.

love this Brandon Rhyder song -



well, gotta get back to my other job, the teaching one. have a happy tuesday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post. She is SUCH a doll!! Love her little headband and you look so great! I saw something at TJ Maxx yesterday and thought of you! they had a very similar cloth penant strand like you have hanging in her room. They'd taken B & W pics and clipped them in between the little flags--so cute! You're so making me want another baby!!! :)

    ReplyDelete