Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12, 2011

as i mentioned before, i'm going a little gaga over this whole cloth diapering thing. i am buying nearly 20 little g diapers from a lady tomorrow all in cute girlie colors. i bought 6 all in ones last week as well as12 inserts. i also made 13 prefolds in cute flannels. now all i need is the baby!

image 0

image 1

Mama came and got the kids this afternoon to go out to Burnet for the night. Brian and i are going out tonight and i am SO looking forward to it!

i took the kids with me on my morning walk today. i had them up and out of the house at 6:30 for a roughly 4 mile walk. Samuel and John ran most of the way since i told them if they finish faster they'd have time to play on the playground at the Lake Park. i hope to do this nearly every day with them. i want them to learn to appreciate the early mornings like Brian and i do.

i have been waiting for my new phone to come in today. it got ran over last week. it continues to sort of work, but the glass is shattered. i've been using Margaret's, which feels tiny compared to my big'n.

it is really terrible that my favorite thrift store is literally right around the corner from my house because i end up going in there way too often. i find the best deals every time! i got me a really cute lime green skirt and a long jersey knit top today. i've been wearing skirts a lot this pregnancy because they're cool and comfy. i have yet to wear anything maternity from the waist down except if you count my two piece swim suit. i just can't bring myself to wear maternity shorts or pants. they just scream "frumpy!"

well, my date will be here soon, so i'd better got try to make myself presentable.

No comments:

Post a Comment